- Meditations before the Blessed Sacrament – During 2020 Covid 19 Pandemic
- First Meditation – for family
- Second Meditation – for the sick and broken
- Third Meditation – for personal favors
- Fourth Meditation – for health
- Fifth Meditation – a garden for Mary
- Sixth Meditation – My Lord and My God
- Seventh Meditation – Satan and all his works
- Eighth Meditation – help heal our wounded love
- Before the Blessed Sacrament – 2014
- On Brother Lawrence
Soften my heart, Lord, that I might love you more.
Heal its wounds, left so long unattended;
Massage deep with the holy oil of Your love,
The scars, grown hard and brittle,
The scars, which have so long offended
Against Your Holy Will.
Open my eyes, Lord,
That I might see Your glory in all things.
Heal their blindness
That I might recognize my sin.
Open my ears, Lord,
That I might hear Your words whispering,
‘Begin, Again and Again.’
Sanctify my body from the inside out, Holy Father,
That Your Will might be fulfilled in me.
Take my heart and form it to Your own, Lord,
Until it finds rest in Thee.